Mushroom Omelet Recipe
This tasty version of a basic omelet reminds me of my childhood when I'd help my father search for mushrooms in the forest near our home. The caraway seed really enhances the flavor of the mushrooms.
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. In an 8-in. skillet, heat butter until it sizzles. Saute mushrooms, caraway seed and lemon pepper for 3-5 minutes. In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk salt and pepper. Pour over mushrooms. Cook over medium heat. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are set, fold omelet in half. Yield: 1-2 servings.
1 each: 181 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 336mg cholesterol, 338mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Omelet
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC