Mushroom Ham Fettuccine Recipe
This entree tastes rich, but at 92 cents a helping, it won't break the bank. "It's one of our favorite pasta dishes and elegant enough for company," says Renee Reyes from Owensboro, Kentucky.
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a skillet, saute the ham, mushrooms and garlic in 3 tablespoons butter. Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Melt the remaining butter in a large saucepan. Stir in the fettuccine, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and pepper. Add the ham mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 424 calories, 26g fat (16g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 618mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Ham Fettuccine
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC