- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, wine and mushrooms; pour over chicken. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170° Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMushroom Chicken Italiano
"As a Weight Watchers member I have looked for new receipes///// The receipes from Healthly eating are great ....Keep up the good work...Jean Volpe"