Mushroom Cheeseburgers Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped canned mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 slices process American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, onion, oregano, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- 2. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top each burger with a slice of cheese. Serve on buns with lettuce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 371 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 906mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Cheeseburgers
"These turned out amazing! The flavors were fantastic. I made them in the oven with the broiler and they were delish!"