Mushroom Brunch Toast Recipe
There are a lot of mushrooms grown in Pennsylvania, so this is a good recipe to represent our area. My family and friends always enjoy this dish.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash nutmeg
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. In skillet, melt butter; saute mushrooms until lightly browned. Add garlic, cream, lemon juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook, stirring constantly, until cream thickens and its volume is reduced by half. Divide mushroom mixture and spoon over toast. Sprinkle each serving with 1/2 tablespoon parsley. Bake at 450° for 5-8 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Mushroom Brunch Toast
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC