- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. On an ungreased baking sheet, unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Prick dough several times with a fork. Bake 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss mushrooms with melted butter; arrange on crust. Sprinkle with cheese and seasonings. Bake 12-14 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Cut into 12 pieces. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forMushroom Bread
"This really good, however I wonder if maybe banana peppers would give it more zing. Next time I make it I will give that a try-or maybe kalamata olives?"
"This is really good. What's not to like with crescent rolls, mushrooms and parm? I used a different spice blend because I don't really like italian seasoning."