Mushroom Bacon Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 5 hamburger buns
- Tomato slices, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Shape into four to five patties. Grill over medium-hot coals or fry in a skillet for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Serve on buns with tomato if desired. Yield: 4-5 servings.
1 each: 313 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 709mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Bacon Burgers
"Love these! Even have had a couple people that don't like mushrooms eat them and loved them."