VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 to 5 hamburger buns
- Tomato slices, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four or five patties.
- Lightly grease a grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns with tomato if desired. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom Bacon Burgers in Country Extra July 1996, p49
Reviews forMushroom Bacon Burgers
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2015
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2015
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2009
"Love these! Even have had a couple people that don't like mushrooms eat them and loved them."