Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- Cupcakes of your choice
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Pastry tipbasket weave tip #46
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Blue and black decorating gel
- Frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting. For noses, drop a small mound of chocolate frosting in the center of each cupcake.
- Insert tip #46 into a pastry bag; fill with vanilla frosting. Pipe long bands across each cupcake, leaving small gaps for the eyes and mouths. With blue gel, pipe eyes. Add pupils with black gel.
Nov 3, 2011
I had a difficult time making it look like the picture.
Oct 30, 2011
A big hit at our Octoberfest sale. I used blue M&Ms for he eyes -- made it a little quicker.
Oct 27, 2010
My daughters and I had a blast making these!
Oct 26, 2010
My son and I had a blast making these cupcakes
Oct 25, 2010
This is a great recipe! My whole family loved them. I made them as miniatures. They were a BIG hit. Everyone especially loved the mummy decoration! Too Cute!