Mulled Pomegranate Sipper
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 1 hour
Makes16 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry-apple juice
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 10 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Place cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange zest on a double thickness of cheesecloth. Gather up corners of cloth to enclose seasonings; tie securely with string. Add to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 1-2 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 131 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 10, 2015
I love this cozy warm drink that bursts with flavor! I have been serving this for the past several years to friends & family during the fall & winter months. When the cold weather rolls around & friends & family are invited for dinner, this is a regular request by all my guests...I have never served it to anyone that hasn't loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.