VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 bottle (46 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 bottle (46 ounces) white grape juice
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches), broken
- Citrus-Cinnamon Stir Sticks, optional
- Pour juices into a Dutch oven. Place cloves and cinnamon on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with kitchen string to form a bag. Add to juice mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until flavors are blended. Discard spice bag. Serve warm with stir sticks if desired. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Mulled Holiday Drink in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p78
Reviews forMulled Holiday Drink
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2013
"Made a great hit with family and friends"