Mt. Olympus Punch
A delightful blend of four fruit juices gives this pleasant punch its cool character, while ginger ale adds the quenching fizz. For our theme party, I looked to the Olympics' history to come up with an appropriate name for this modern-day beverage. -Therese Judge, Westminster, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups apple juice, chilled
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Just before serving, combine juices in a punch bowl. Stir in the ginger ale.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 96 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Mt. Olympus Punch in Taste of Home August/September 2000