Mozzarella Veggie Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 100 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 252mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jan 15, 2020
Delicious! I added carrots and left out the tomatoes.
Jul 20, 2011
My family liked this. I did however add some ingredients from another similar recipe, minced onion, minced garlic, and fresh basil!
Jan 25, 2010
I used cauliflower/broccoli Steamers so don't know how much (measurement) there was but then I added tomatoes to balance and also had shredded mozzarella on hand so used that and just eyeballed it. Then used raspberry vinaigarette. It was really good but next time, I'm also going to add red onion slices. Really a good recipe starter and then add your favorite. I'll bet cucumbers would be good too. YUMMY