Mozzarella Rye Snacks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread 1 tablespoonful over each slice of bread.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 314 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 642mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Oct 25, 2013
Go a little heavy on the sour cream.
Jan 12, 2012
I have made these several times and everytime my husband says how good they are.
Jan 7, 2009
I tried these out on my family over the holidays and they went over famously. I was out of mozzarella so I used Parmesan instead and they were delicious! I love that they're easy to make, relatively inexpensive and they fly off the serving tray!
Dec 31, 2008
This was an awesome, easy recipe to make. I added some garlic powder to the recipe the second time I made them. Delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.