Mozzarella Rye Snacks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread 1 tablespoonful over each slice of bread.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 314 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 642mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 25, 2013
Go a little heavy on the sour cream.
Jan 12, 2012
I have made these several times and everytime my husband says how good they are.
Jan 7, 2009
I tried these out on my family over the holidays and they went over famously. I was out of mozzarella so I used Parmesan instead and they were delicious! I love that they're easy to make, relatively inexpensive and they fly off the serving tray!
Dec 31, 2008
This was an awesome, easy recipe to make. I added some garlic powder to the recipe the second time I made them. Delicious!