Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 block (2 to 3 ounces) mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Make an indentation in the center of each biscuit; sprinkle with oregano. Cut the mozzarella into 10 cubes, 3/4 in. each; place a cube in the center of each biscuit. Pinch dough tightly around cheese to seal. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over tops. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 69 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 12, 2016
Kids will love this, in fact let them make them- it is a perfect recipe to teach with- lots of fun to eat, and very tasty too. Melty cheese in the middle, and puffy bread- yummy. I served these to my family for years
Dec 30, 2011
I've been making these for years and this recipe is always a hit. I love how easy it easy.
Dec 7, 2010
These were really quick to make and were great as a side with pasta. I didn't have mozzarella (my kids ate it prior to my making these lol) but they were still good made with Jack and Swiss.
Jan 20, 2010
These were excellent. A huge hit over Christmas at my Mother's house. She then asked for the recipe to make for New Year's. I would add a bit more seasoning to the biscuit, but that's all.