- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 3 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut loaf of bread in half widthwise; cut into 1-in. slices, leaving slices attached at bottom. Brush butter on both sides of each slice. Arrange pepperoni between slices; sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 24 slices.
Reviews forMozzarella Pepperoni Bread
"I made this for our super bowl party and it was a big hit!"
"To add more flavor to this bread I would use a no salt garlic spread in place of the butter, and if you made your own low fat french loaf, it would be even healthier!!! Thanks for the recipe."