For a creamy, cheesy dip that inspires munching on raw vegetables, give this recipe a try, suggests Springfield, Missouri field editor Faye Hintz. "It's a great part snack." she says.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Dash each garlic salt and seasoned salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with raw vegetables or tortilla chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Mozzarella Dip in Taste of Home June/July 1997, p64
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mozzarella Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review