- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese (3/4 ounce each)
- 1-1/2 cups stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, warmed
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons white wine or additional chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper; top with cheese. Place in a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine stuffing mix and broth; let stand for 3 minutes. Spoon around chicken.
- Combine the soup, wine or additional broth and garlic; spread over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forMozzarella Chicken Breasts
"This was really good & easy to make. Glad I doubled the recipe. My husband had seconds. Did want to mention I used Pepperidge Farm cornbread stuffing because that is what I had. I also sprinkled a little garlic powder on chicken along with the black pepper. I will definitely be making this dish again."
"Just made this dish for the first time, substituted the cream of chicken for cream of potato, and my husband and I thought it was fabulous! Might try a stronger cheese next time."
"Just made this dish for the first time, substituted the cream of chicken for cream of potato, and my husband and I thought it was fabulous!"
"I can't really tell the mozzarella too much. Is it me?"
"LaDonna ~ looking for something to fix and ran across this, thank you for all your great recipes! Hugs, Linda."