Rich white chocolate and whipped cream combine in these fast-to-fix berry-topped treats. Although the tarts originally called for dark chocolate, I prepare them with white chocolate. I double the recipe when I'm asked to bring a dessert to special events. They're always a hit.
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 18 fresh raspberries
- 6 mint sprigs
- 1. In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool for 1 minute, stirring several times. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- 2. In another small bowl, combine the milk, vanilla and melted chocolate. Add half of the whipped cream; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries and mint.
1 each: 336 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Oct 11, 2009
Feb 7, 2008
This is my husbands favorite dessert. I enjoyed making it and will use this recipe again.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC