Mousse in a Minute
To finish meal, I blend convenient canned lemon pie filling with whipped topping to make this dessert. It's light, tangy and a snap to whip up.—Edna Shaffer, Beulah, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells or 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), optional
- Shredded lemon peel, optional
- In a bowl, fold whipped topping into pie filling. Spoon into dessert dishes, tart shells or crust. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with lemon peel if desired.