Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (18 ounces) granola without raisins
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) peanut M&M's
- 1 package (12-1/4 ounces) Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 1 package (8.9 ounces) Cheerios
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in a covered container or large resealable plastic bags.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 500 calories, 22g fat (5g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 9g fiber), 12g protein.
Sep 12, 2016
Great snack to take along for our weekend racing days to cheer on our 8-year old grandson as he races his junior dragster. Young and old alike loved it and I loved the fact that it not only made a lot, but was easy to make. I'm sure I'll be thinking of many occasions to making his recipe again.
Aug 31, 2010
My grandkids as well as the adults simply "LOVED" this recipe. Like another commented on it, salty and sweet...a good combo. Will definately make it again and yes, it does make alot but you can seal it up if you have any leftover.
Aug 6, 2009
My kids, sisters and parents loved this recipe. It made A LOT but we ate it all.
Jun 14, 2008
This is so GREAT! Its the perfect balance of sweet and salty. Really a great snack!