- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup diced cooked salad potatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Add potatoes, peas, pickles and egg; mix gently. Chill. Serve over lettuce. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forMother's Sweet Pea Salad
"This was really good and goes well with poultry, fish and steak. We also liked it with baby back ribs. I used fresh picked English peas and some asparagus."