In addition to offering an assortment of juices and milk, why not serve this refreshing beverage with your family's favorite fruit flavors? Your thirsty clan will savor it so much, you'll be asked to make it from sunrise to sundown!
Recommended: 25 Starbucks Copycat Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 cups (16 ounces) raspberry yogurt or flavor of choice
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, optional
- Few drops red food coloring, optional
- Mint leaves, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover blend until smooth. Garnish with mint if desired. Pour into a pitcher or chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Morning Fruit Shake in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p1