Morning Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 2 small apples, chopped
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1. Drain oranges, reserving 4-1/2 teaspoons juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use). In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and reserved juice.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the oranges, grapes, apples, bananas, coconut, walnuts, cherries and raisins. Divide among serving dishes; drizzle with mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 232 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Morning Fruit Salad
"I made this fruit salad for mother's day and we loved it! I didn't use walnuts or raisins and used miracle whip instead of mayo and it turned out great!"
"I've had a fruit salad similar to this one and it was great but, I'm excited to try it with yogurt! That sounds fabulous."
"i make a fruit salad like this one but instead of using mayo i use vanilla yogurt."