- 3/4 cup sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 16 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in oil over medium heat until tender. Add ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the coleslaw mix, chicken, green onions, hoisin sauce, honey and sesame oil; heat through.
- To serve, cut tortillas in half. Roll up each into a cone shape. Spoon 2 tablespoons filling into each cone. Arrange, seam side down, on a serving platter. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews forMoo Shu Chicken Cones
"These are so delicious and so easy to make and what a great idea to use tortillas in a corn shape - and it made so many a total repeat for my family"