Monster White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
White chocolate and cranberries are a classic cookie combo. These stand apart because they're extra big, soft in the middle and crisp on the edges. —Dawn Johnson, White City, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min./batch + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces white baking chocolate, cut into chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325°. Beat melted butter and sugars until well blended. Beat in eggs, egg yolks and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in white chocolate, macadamia nuts and cranberries.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 3 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake until edges are golden brown, 15-17 minutes. Cool on pan 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 325 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as White Chocolate Cranberry Chunk in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2018