Monster White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
White chocolate and cranberries are a classic cookie combo. These stand apart because they're extra big, soft in the middle and crisp on the edges. —Dawn Johnson, White City, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min./batch + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces white baking chocolate, cut into chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325°. Beat melted butter and sugars until well blended. Beat in eggs, egg yolks and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in white chocolate, macadamia nuts and cranberries.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 3 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake until edges are golden brown, 15-17 minutes. Cool on pan 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 325 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.