This sweet-salty snack is a favorite of mine because it can be adapted to any holiday, depending on the ingredients I mix in. —Pam Kennedy, Lubbock, Texas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing
Makesabout 1-1/2 pounds
- 12 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- Orange paste food coloring
- 2 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups pretzel sticks
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Tint with food coloring. Stir in cereal, pretzels, marshmallows and M&M's. Immediately spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; top with sprinkles.
- Let stand 1 hour or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.