This sweet-salty snack is a favorite of mine because it can be adapted to any holiday, depending on the ingredients I mix in. —Pam Kennedy, Lubbock, Texas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing
Makesabout 1-1/2 pounds
- 12 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- Orange paste food coloring
- 2 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups pretzel sticks
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Tint with food coloring. Stir in cereal, pretzels, marshmallows and M&M's. Immediately spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; top with sprinkles.
- Let stand 1 hour or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Originally published as Monster Munch in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.