- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) cook-and-serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, optional
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine pudding mix, sugar, cinnamon and, if desired, pecans. Pour butter into a shallow bowl; quarter biscuits. Dip several pieces into butter; place in pudding mixture and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Repeat until all biscuit pieces are coated. Bake until browned, 30-35 minutes. Cool 5-10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forMonkey Bread
"have a question-has anyone tried this w/chocolate pudding?????"
"I have a bread maker so I like to experiment with dough (so I didn't use the refrigerated biscuits) and it turned out great!! I will make this one again for sure!! :)"
"Oh good grief! This looks wonderful with the addition of pudding!!! Will definitely try this version of it!! :)"
"do you fix it the same way with frozen dinner rolls? Have to defrost and let raise first,I'm sure."
"It is simple and easy...better than most Monkey Breads that i have tasted. Kids LOVE IT!!! How can you go wrong."