- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- In a large skillet, saute the celery, green pepper and onion in butter for 6-8 minutes. Add zucchini; cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Add tomato and soup mix; cook and stir until tomato is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forMom's Vegetable Medley
"I really liked this! A different assortment of summervegetables than I normally combine, but they worked so well together. easy to make, and will definitely continue making. The only thing I did differently is use a shallot instead of the onion, just because I had one to use. The onion soup mix was a subtle, good seasoning."