Mom’s Cranberry Pie
My family absolutely loves cranberries, especially in a pie. I've made this recipe for years and it's a must for the holidays.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest, optional
- Pastry for a double-crust pie (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients. Pour filling into pie shell and top with a lattice crust. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until crust is golden brown. Cool.
Originally published as Mom's Cranberry Pie in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.