- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup crushed cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, cheese, eggs and onion. Stir in broccoli. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMom's Broccoli Casserole
"To cut back on calories and fat, sub full fat mayo with light. Also, to cut sodium and fat, make your own white sauce w/ skim or 1% milk and use 2% Cheddar cheese instead of full fat. Cut cracker amount in half or omit. 42 grams of fat is outrageous, even if you are eating ONLY this for an entire meal."