- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Vanilla ice cream and fresh raspberries, optional
- Whisk together first four ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, coffee granules and salt; gradually beat into egg mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs, 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Serve warm with ice cream and raspberries if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMolten Mocha Cake
"We really liked this recipe. I made the mistake of leaving the leftover in the crock and put in the refrigerator. The next day I couldn't get it out of the crock without a lot of work. Oops! Will definite make it again and wll put the leftovers in a proper storage container."
"Very nice especially on a busy, cold day."
"Loved by all!"
"This cake was delicious. We topped ours with whipped cream. But it's so rich and moist it doesn't require any topping. I didn't think the mocha taste was overpowering, which was perfect for my kids."