- 6 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 2 jars (4 ounces each) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forMolly's Mexicorn
"I cut this recipe in half and used 1/3 cup diced fresh tomatoes vs. sliced pimientos. I also used 1/3 cup diced green pepper and eliminated the green onions (allergy). I was hesitant on how this would come out but I was happily surprised. We will make this again as this is the perfect side dish for Mexican dishes."
"This is a quick,delicious side dish. Everyone loved it!"