- 4 cups Brownie Mix (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forMoist Walnut Brownies
"The mix is 8 c. sugar, 4 c. all-purp. flour, 2 1/2 c. cocoa 5 tsp bak powd, 4 tsp salt, 2 c. shortening. Combine 1st 5 ingred in large bowl, cut in shortening until the mexture resembles coarse crumbs. Sotre in airtight container in cool dry place up to 6 months."
"Search for Brownie Mix 2 (https://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Brownie-Mix-2) for the brownie mix recipe."
"you buy a box of brownie mix....................and just add the other ingredients to it."
"I would like to try this recipe BUT what's the recipe for the BROWNIE MIX??? maybe that's why no one has rated the recipe yet. Pls. answer. Thanx."