Moist Turkey Breast
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 2 hours + standing
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (about 7 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups Italian dressing
- Place turkey breast in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over turkey. Pour dressing over the top.
- Cover and bake at 325° until a thermometer reads 170°, for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts6 ounces cooked turkey: 406 calories, 22g fat (5g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 47g protein.
Jul 23, 2018
Delicious! The house smells so good while this is baking. Nice way to enjoy turkey without having to cook a whole bird.
Oct 18, 2016
With the Italian dressing, can you make gravy? Seems as if it would be a strange taste for gravy.
Dec 13, 2015
I made this turkey breast today, It was the best turkey breast I ever made. I didn't measure anything. I just sprinkled the seasonings on and poured the Italian dressing over. I covered it. Then basted every hour. 8lb breast cooked for 3 hours. So juicy and flavorful. I will be making this again.
Jan 25, 2015
Nov 29, 2013
Saving recipe for sure! Looking fwd. to making very soon!!! As with all Taste of Home recipes, this will be a winner!! Thank You for sharing.
Sep 18, 2013
Apr 26, 2013
Moist, delicious, and easy! Great recipe - thanks for sharing!
Jan 12, 2013
Easy and tasty! Turkey is flavorful and moist. Smells great while roasting!
Apr 12, 2012
making for my second time tonight. kids and husband love it. very flavorful and moist
Nov 28, 2010
Made this for Thanksgiving and we could not get over how moist this turkey breast was. Because I was making only a turkey breast I was concerned it would be dry. This was excellent! Will definitely be making again.