- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Remove pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Sort By :
"Very moist! Made a beautiful bundt cake. I made a pumpkin spice drizzle then sprinkled with pecans."
"Moist and delicious!"
"lovely cake...nice and moist with a wonderful flavour"
"I ve been making this cake every Thanksgiving for years. Only I use about half the sugar, and it still comes out delicious."
"The cake tasted good, however, I did taste the baking soda in every bite. Next time I will use half baking powder and half baking soda, that should lessen the baking soda taste."