- 25 whole chicken wings (about 5 pounds)*
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place the wings in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Stir to coat. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews forMoist N Tender Wings
"Horrible. Tasted just like regular chicken. Very bland."
"Terrific wings for those of us who don't like really hot or spicy food."
"Family requests this at the Holidays every year"