Moist Fudgy Brownies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture. Gradually add flour and mix well. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 307 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 16, 2013
I love the recipe but I must say I did alter it a bit. Instead of using 1 cup of butter I used 3/4 cup and 1 1/3 cup sugar. I used bakers 1 oz squares (5) instead of semi sweet chips. I used 3 whole eggs beaten one by one before I added them to the sugar. I forgot to add the salt but not sure what affect it has on the brownies because these are awesome!!!!! I almost forgot to mention that I added about 1/4 cup cocoa powder to the the flour mix. Yes I love chocolate. My youngest wanted brownies so bad he enjoyed to pieces before taking his nap, lol. Just love this recipe with white chocolate chips too.
Jun 14, 2012
This is a great basic brownie recipe for beginners and experts alike.