- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie stick margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forMoist Corn Bread
"Delicious corn bread recipe. I, too, had to cook it longer than the recipe called for. Definitely worth the wait."
"this is so yummy. i the yogurt makes it good for you too. i added it to my make again recipe collection"
"Very good and very moist. Needed to cook quite a bit longer but well worth it. Will definately make again and again."