Mock Strawberry Cheesecake Tart
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 whole graham cracker, crumbled
- In a small dessert dish, combine the whipped topping, cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth. Stir in strawberries; sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 137 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 139mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 11, 2013
This is very good - satisfies the craving for something sweet without all the guilt. I used FF Cream Cheese and dropped it to about 100 calories, but next time will use the reduced fat. Not bad - but what's another 35 calories!