Mock Sour Cream Raisin Pie Recipe
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 package (.8 ounce) sugar-free cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Fat-free whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, combine milk and yogurt. Add the pudding mix; cook and stir constantly until mixture boils and thickens. Stir in allspice. Add raisins; mix well and let cool for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Pour into pastry shell. Chill at least 2 hours. Serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 175 calories, 9g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk.