Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 3 cups fat-free cottage cheese, drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread 1/2 cup over each noodle; roll up jelly-roll style. Place seam side down in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; drizzle with spaghetti sauce if desired. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 287 calories, 10g fat (7g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 545mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 9, 2011
I had enough filling for 12 noodles. I also used an entire jar of sauce. I want to try freezing leftovers next time because I think these would be a good lunch option.
Mar 27, 2011
I would totally make it again
Jan 13, 2009
This is a fabulous and basic recipe. I bought good spaghetti sauce and 'doctored' it up with sauteed sweet Italian sausage, green pepper,onions & mushrooms. Served with a simple salad - WONDERFUL.