Mock Crab Louis Salad Recipe
“Come spring, I like a meal that doesn’t involve turning on the stove,” pens Alice Cibulka of Sun City, Arizona. “This hearty salad is quick, filling and fantastic. I round it out with lemonade, ice cream and a bunch of daffodils.”
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed and patted dry
- 3/4 cup cubed imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 hard-boiled large egg, cut into wedges
- 1/2 medium tomato, chopped
- 1. In a bowl, combine the peas, crab, celery, onion and green pepper. Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; pour over crab mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate with egg and tomato. Yield: 1 serving.
1-1/4 cups: 560 calories, 39g fat (6g saturated fat), 242mg cholesterol, 1132mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Mock Crab Louis Salad
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2016
"Delicious! My husband loved it too!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC