Mock Chinese Soup
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup canned mixed Chinese vegetables, drained
- 1/3 cup canned cut green beans, drained
- 1 green onion, diagonally sliced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
1 cup: 17 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 580mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 31, 1969
I think the 'noodles' you are seeing are bean sprouts from the canned Chinese vegetables.
Sep 9, 2016
I see some noodles in this soup. I think any noodles would be good. It does need a splash of tamari, miso, maybe a little rice vinegar and some chopped scallions. Also some marinated cooked pork, thin slices if one eats meat. : )
Feb 4, 2015
We really did not like. Thought it was bland.