Everyone can join in the toast with this light and refreshing drink. It tastes just like champagne complete with bubbles!—Pam Ion, Gaithersburg, Maryland
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 cups white grape juice, divided
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- Orange slices and sliced fresh strawberries
- Pour 2 cups juice into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- Transfer ice cubes to a pitcher; add remaining juice. Slowly stir in ginger ale and club soda. Garnish with oranges and strawberries. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 86 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Mock Champagne in Country Woman April/May 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.