- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup fat-free salad croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients. In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, croutons and cheese. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forMock Caesar Salad
"Didn't care for the dressing. I would not make again."
"i thought it tasted too mayonaise and i added twice as much yogert"
"This sounds good i love caeear salad."
"Excellent recipe. I make it time and time again. It's a winner!"