Mocha Parfaits Recipe
My yummy parfaits are popular with adults are kids alike.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho.
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Additional cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, optional
- 1. In a microwave-safe dish, heat 1/4 cup milk and coffee granules for about 30 seconds; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add remaining milk; mix well.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, pudding mix and milk mixture until thickened.
- 3. In parfait glasses, layer half of the pudding mixture, whipped topping and crushed cookies. Repeat layers. Top with whole cookies if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Mocha Parfaits
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2015
"Just wondering ( I haven't tried it yet ) what about the chocolate pudding mix do we have to do what the packet says or what?Or do I just follow your recipe?"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC