- 1-3/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Additional cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, optional
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat 1/4 cup milk and coffee granules for about 30 seconds; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add remaining milk; mix well. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, pudding mix and milk mixture until thickened.
- In parfait glasses, layer half of the pudding mixture, whipped topping and crushed cookies. Repeat layers. Garnish with whole cookies if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forMocha Parfaits
"Just wondering ( I haven't tried it yet ) what about the chocolate pudding mix do we have to do what the packet says or what?Or do I just follow your recipe?"