VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Additional cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, optional
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat 1/4 cup milk and coffee granules for about 30 seconds; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add remaining milk; mix well.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, pudding mix and milk mixture until thickened.
- In parfait glasses, layer half of the pudding mixture, whipped topping and crushed cookies. Repeat layers. Top with whole cookies if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Mocha Parfaits in Country Woman November/December 2002, p39
Reviews forMocha Parfaits
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2015
"Just wondering ( I haven't tried it yet ) what about the chocolate pudding mix do we have to do what the packet says or what?Or do I just follow your recipe?"