- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 2 packets instant hot cocoa mix
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- 1/4 cup peppermint crunch baking chips or mint chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine first five ingredients. Cook, covered, on low until hot, 2-3 hours.
- Ladle into mugs. Top with marshmallows; sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forMocha Mint Coffee
"easy to put together and everyone loved it! I made it for an evening party and used decaf. I didn't feel the extra sugar was necessary at all."