This doctored-up coffee benefits from hints of mint, cocoa and cinnamon. The marshmallows on top are a playful addition that brings out the youngster in anyone. —Mindie Hilton, Susanville, California
Recommended: 40 Homemade Drinks That'll Make You Feel Warm & Cozy
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 2 packets instant hot cocoa mix
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- 1/4 cup peppermint crunch baking chips or mint chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine first five ingredients. Cook, covered, on low until hot, 2-3 hours.
- Ladle into mugs. Top with marshmallows; sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mocha Mint Coffee in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2012, p84