Mocha-Fudge Ice Cream Dessert
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 3-3/4 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate curls or sprinkles, optional
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a 13x9-in. dish. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread hot fudge topping evenly over crust; freeze 30 minutes.
- Layer with ice cream and whipped topping. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls or sprinkles if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 526 calories, 28g fat (14g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Sep 11, 2017
I love coffee desserts. This one is my favorite
Jun 22, 2017
This makes for a great summer treat. You can use any kind of ice cream. My kids especially liked it with mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Aug 2, 2014
Awesome !! Definitely a keeper. My guests all wanted recipe
Jul 21, 2014
Cwright.... the mocha flavor is the COFFEE ice cream. If you want more than that, whip some cream and add espresso powder to it
Jul 20, 2014
Made this yesterday times 10 to serve 125 teens with a meal. They loved it, it turned out great and easy to put together.
Jul 15, 2014
Looks good.will try it tomorrow
Jul 14, 2014
Use regular whipped cream. The cool whip stuff is all chemicals...Should be banned.
Jul 9, 2014
Where is the mocha flavor? It needs some espresso powder.
Jul 9, 2014
So good! The butter is not necessary because the filling in the cookies will bind the crumbs together. I zip them thru my Magic Bullet and it works out perfectly!